GoDaddy email is provided by an American website domain registrar and web hosting company, that provides various online services to businesses such as website domain, professional email services, and Web hosting.
A right business domain and email address can help your business to look more professional and further helps the initial prospects to understand your business through the name itself. By providing services at the best price range, work level, proficiency, and credibility, GoDaddy has managed itself in building a huge customer base and popularity.
GoDaddy Email Login Process?
After you have purchased the online domain for your business, then the next point that comes to the mind is how to log in to the GoDaddy email account. So, here is the procedure that you can follow to log in to your GoDaddy email account.
- First of all, go to the official login page of GoDaddy (sso
- GoDaddy) i.e. https://sso.godaddy.com/
- It will redirect you to the login page of the email account.
- On the login page, it will ask you to provide a Username or Customer id and the login password in the insert box that you have made while creating the account.
- Provide all the asked login credentials and make sure to double-check the details.
- You can also mark the “Keep me Signed in” option to avoid entering the login details each time you logged into the account in the future.
- You can also sign in to your GoDaddy email account through your Google or Facebook account.
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button.
Congrats! You have successfully signed in to your GoDaddy email account on Windows PC.
Sign In GoDaddy Email Account to Office 365?
If you wish to use your GoDaddy email account in Office 365, then here are the steps that you can perform to get the task done.
- At first, go to the Google chrome and open this link > https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365
- It will take you to the login page of the GoDaddy 365 login page.
- Now, in the insert box, it will ask you to enter your email address and the password of your email account.
- Provide all the asked details and make sure to check that there is no typing mistake in the login details.
- Mark the “Keep me Signed in” option, so that you don’t have to enter the login details each time you access the email account.
- At last, click on the “Sign In” option.
Congrats! You have now successfully completed the GoDaddy login process in Office 365.
GoDaddy Email Login with Workspace Webmail?
If you want to get the Workspace login with a GoDaddy account, then here are the steps that you can follow to do so.
- Open the web browser on your PC.
- Make sure that you have updated the web browser to the latest available version.
- Then go to the SSO GoDaddy.com email login i.e. > https://sso.godaddy.com
- This link will redirect you to the login page.
- Now, provide all the asked login details i.e. email address and the login password.
- At this stage, make sure to enter your workspace email address in the insert box.
- Make sure to double-check the login details and after that click on the “Sign In” option.
- In case, if you want to save your login credentials then make sure to check mark the “Keep me Signed in” option.
After following these steps carefully, you can easily log in to your GoDaddy Workspace webmail account.
GoDaddy Email Login on Mac?
If you are using a MacBook, then here are the steps that you can follow to access your GoDaddy email account through the Mac.
- First of all, install the Spike application on your Mac.
- Now, open the application and on the homepage, it will ask you to type your email address in the insert box.
- Then click on the “Add Account” option.
- After that, provide your GoDaddy email login password and provide the email server settings as
- Incoming server settings (IMAP):
- Port: 993
- Outgoing server settings (SMTP):
- Port: 465, 587
- Now, allow all the permissions asked by the application.
- Once you permit the permissions, then your GoDaddy email account will be logged in.
GoDaddy.com Webmail Login on Android Phone?
So, to download and use the GoDaddy Webmail login on your android mobile phone, then here are the steps that you can follow to get it done.
- First, make sure that your mobile has an active internet connection.
- Then go to the “Play Store”.
- Now, shift to the application tab and type “GoDaddy Studio” in the search box and tap on the search option.
- On the search page, it will show you the official application at the top.
- Click on the application name, and then click on the “Install” option.
- Wait for a few seconds, till the application gets installed.
- Open the application as soon as it gets installed and accepts all the terms & conditions.
- Now, input GoDaddy log in email credentials in the designated field and you can also check to mark the “Keep me Signed in” option to avoid entering login details each time.
- At last, tap on the “Sign In” option.
Congrats! You have now successfully logged into your GoDaddy email account on your android mobile device.
GoDaddy.com Webmail Login on iPhone?
If you are an iPhone user, then below we have mentioned the simple steps that you can follow to log in to your GoDaddy email account.
- At first, go to the mobile settings.
- Then scroll down and go to Mail > Accounts > Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account.
- After that, it will ask you to provide the basic personal details in the designated fields such as Name, email address, login password, and description. Note: The description describes the
- type of work for which you are using the email address such as work, personal, etc.
- Tap on the Next button and make sure that you have selected the IMAP.
- Move ahead by tapping on the “Next” button and then your iPhone will start performing the verification step of your settings. It will initially take a few minutes to do so.
- At last, select all the apps that you wanted to use through the GoDaddy email account and then tap on the Save button. Make sure to select at least the mail option.
Try to send yourself a sample mail to check that everything is working fine and correctly.
Resetting GoDaddy Login Password?
In case, if you have forgotten your GoDaddy webmail login password, then here are the steps that you can follow to do the same.
- First of all, go to the login page of the GoDaddy email account.
- Then on the login page, click on the “Find your Password” option available below the sign-in button.
- It will then redirect you to the password reset page of the GoDaddy email account login.
- Now, in the insert box, it will ask you to enter the Username or Customer code and click on the “Continue” option.
- Then answer the security question and click on the submit button.
- Once you cleared the security the question, it will then send you a confirmation link that you can open to reset your login password.
You can use the new email password to do secure login to your GoDaddy email account.
How to Change GoDaddy.com login Password?
If you remember the godaddy.com login password and just wanted to change it due to security reasons, then here are the steps that you can follow to change your old login password.
- First, log in to your GoDaddy email account.
- Then on your account page, go to the “My Products” page and click on the email tab option to check the list of your email accounts.
- Now, select that specific account of which you want to change the login password and then click on the launch option.
- It will then open the webmail login GoDaddy control center.
- After that, click on the “+” available next to the email address.
- Now, go to your email address to display the Edit mailbox screen.
- At last, change your password by entering the new one in the insert box.
- Click on the “OK” button to save the updated changes.
You have successfully changed the GoDaddy email login password.
Recovering the Username of GoDaddy Mail?
Forgetting a username of an email account is not as terrible a thing as it sounds. Although, it can only cause some trouble for the users till they don’t know how to recover their email account username. Without entering the proper username, you will not be able to access your GoDaddy email account. So, here are the steps that you can follow to recover the GoDaddy Mail.
- First of all, go to the login page of the GoDaddy email account.
- Then click on the “Forget Username” option which is available below the “Sign in” option.
- It will now redirect you to the Retrieve Username page.
- Now, enter your registered email address in the insert box and click on the continue option.
- Provide the answer to the security question and enter the domain name registered to your email account.
- At last, enter your 6-digit access code and select the verify code option.
- After that, a new will screen will be open which will automatically show you the registered username.
The Last Words
That’s all about the GoDaddy email login information. We have provided all the information about the login process on different devices and the common login issues and how to get them resolved. If the above-mentioned methods are followed carefully and accurately, then you can easily access your GoDaddy email account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the price range of buying a domain from GoDaddy?
A: Through GoDaddy’s economy plan, you can host one website
at the cost of $2.99 a month for the first year, and thereon $7.99 per month. Whereas the price range for the Deluxe plan (Unlimited websites), it’s $4.99 per month for the first year, and later on at $8.99.
2. Which one is best among WordPress and GoDaddy?
A: Both are well good for beginners. GoDaddy is best for
those who love simplicity and quick setup in managing their website. Whereas WordPress is suitable for those users who want to get more access to more customization such as bloggers.
3. Can I build my own website without hosting it?
A: Yes, you can build your website without hosting it. In
case, if you don’t have any experience in this work, then we recommend you to go with the hosting services, as it is a very long technical process of settings up your computer to work as a hosting server.
4. Does Google Domain are safe for keeping the data?
A: Google domains are completely safe and secure for use.
Your business information is completely safe for the Google domains It also provides additional security features such as two-step verification for your Google account.
Todd D Steward is a subject matter specialist @easy-directory.com Being a prolific content expert with a significant amount of experience, his writings on top directory categories in the United States are getting recognition among customers across the Globe. In addition to being a well-known writer, Todd has expertise in SEO and SMO strategies.