How to Build an Optus Email Account?
Optus is a free email service that can be accessed on Mac, mobile, PC and tablet. The Optus webmail service incorporates spam filter, mail, drafts, storage and folders. The Optus webmail enables you to operate your webmail through the web browser. For the first time, when you subscribe to the Optus DSL Broadband or Cable Broadband or Dial-up Internet, you will have to fill in the User name and password section. It allows you to connect to the internet and verifies your first email account so that you can get notifications. In case you are having any sort of issues or technical glitches while operating the Optus bulk email, then get in touch with customer Service.
When you open your very first Optus mail account, in addition to it, you can create four different email addresses so that you can conveniently operate your mails from anywhere at any time. In order to create an account on the Optus bulk mail domain, firstly, you will have to sign up with the Optus dial-up internet or DSL broadband or Cable internet so that you acquire your primary Optus email account.
Once a primary email account has been set up in Optus, you can only create the additional email accounts. In case you already have a primary Optus account and are looking forward to creating other extra accounts but are facing some technical issues, then we are here for you. If you are facing any problems in creating the additional Optus accounts, then you must contact the Optus Service number. During additional account creation, if you are facing technical issues, then our 24 by 7 Service team is here to guide you through the process. In order to get hold of authentic information, get in touch with our experts Service via call right away.
Procedure to set up the Optus Email IMAP Setting via Customer
If suppose you already have an Optus email account and are looking forward to setting up your Email in Mac Mail, Outlook or any other mail application, then it is essential for you to know the Optus email IMAP and SMTP settings. The necessary information and stepwise guide about Optus email POP or IMAP settings as mentioned below:
- Step 1: Open an email App.
- Step 2: After you enter the account details, it’s time to select POP or IMAP.
- Step 3: Type in mail.optusnet.com.au in the Host Name section. Write this under the Income Mail Server title.
- Step 4: In the user name field, type your email username.
- Step 5: The POP3 Port is 110, and the IMAP Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is 993.
- Step 6: The Port for POP3 Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is 995.
- Step 7: Then type in mail.optusnet.com.au in the Host Name field that is present under the title of Outgoing Mail Server.
- Step 8: The SMTP port is 25. Port for SMTP SSL is 465.
This information and stop by step guide will expose you to all the valid and authentic information. If you are still facing any technical glitches while setting up your Email, contact the customer service number. If you like to receive any help regarding the Optus mail set up, call the customer service number for Assistance. The Service number is available 24 by 7 to solve all your Optus related quarries. Our highly knowledgeable technicians will guide you through the process of setting up your Email. Our experienced technicians can help you configure your mail using the correct incoming and outgoing mail server settings.
Procedure to set up Optus Email on Windows Live Mail
This webmail service is versatile and can be used on various platforms. You can avail of this service on multiple platforms like android phones, windows phones or your system. In order to access the mail on different platforms, you have to follow different procedures.
In order to get your mail configured with Optus Email on Windows Live Mail, you ought to follow the procedure as mentioned below:
- Step 1: The first step is to open your outlook account that is entitled to a joint account that does all the jobs of your windows phone.
- Step 2: Next is to get to the “File” option.
- Step 3: After you get to that option, tap on the add account option.
- Step 4: Next step is to select the manual settings option.
- Step 5: Proceed further by selecting the “Next” option.
- Step 6: Now it’s time to add another account option.
- Step 7: Then just connect the pop or the IMAP
- Step 8: Proceed further by tapping on “Next”, and you are done with the process.
The above steps are very easy and simple for you to set up your Optus email on your windows phone. If you still are not able to get the process right, then we are here to help you at every stage of the process. Contact Optus Service to resolve any Optus bulk Email related quarries. Whatsoever!
Optus Customer Service Assistance
If you are searching for solutions to your Optus mail related problems, then we are here to assist you any hour of the day and night. Talk to an expert and tell the expert your problems related to the Optus bulk mail. With our highly proficient technicians, you can rectify your Optus related problems in no time. Optus related problems are easy to resolve when it comes to our Service. Contact us right away for Assistance. For more information visit : easy-directory.com